An excellent opportunity to work with Telecommunication and Entertainment Company
Only local consultants.
To apply, please call Atul at 303-317-2350 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST be Local candidates (no C2C only W2)
Job Title: Principle Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
As a Principle Engineer in Labs you will;
- Design and develop, and analyze data, systems, methods, tools and technologies
- Use a variety of SW & HW engineering skills to explore, develop and demonstrate the latest breakthrough technologies and concepts.
- Apply machine learning, deep learning, and NLP methods to massive data sets and complex systems.
- Be a respected SME acting as an internal technology consultant to the Senior leadership of Comcast.
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack solutions potentially for millions of Comcast customers.
- Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges with emerging technology and data science.
- Research and develop innovative and dynamic solutions to hard problems.
- Review analyze and report on technologies, methods, research ares and trends
- Be a valued contributor in shaping the future of our products and services.
- Collaborate with a cross functional agile team of software engineers, data engineers, ML experts, and others to address challenges head on.
- Help to drive thought, strategy and process across out Technology, Products and Experiences.
- Care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, responsible experimentation, deep technical / scientific research.
- A Master s Degree or a PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience in data engineering, analytics and /or business intelligence
- 5+ years experience in Research and Development with a strong background in full stack development.
- A minimum of 1 year of hands on experience in data science or machine learning
- Highly proficient in Python, and C++
- Practical experience in one or more deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe or Torch.
- Strong background in Mathematics (linear algebra and calculus), Statistics and Computational Thinking.
- Expertise with database development, architectures and a solid understanding of both relational (SQL) and NoSQL database technologies.
- Skilled at interacting with one or more cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Skilled at working with stream & batch data, extremely large data sets
- Skilled at collecting, cleaning, normalizing and labelling diverse data.
- Experience developing and presenting technical concepts and technical to executives
- Ability and desire to learn new tech stacks, languages, methods etc.
- Highly fluent reading writing and presentation skills in English
- Track record of success in leading technical or research efforts and project management
- IP experience and published research with the strong ability to understand, develop and prototype state of the art research.
- Experience with advanced data analytics and visualization techniques.
- Experience with advanced machine learning techniques, complex data pipelines, ingest and configurations systems.
- Skilled at working with various ETL technologies and familiar with ETL tools such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark and Spark streaming
- Experience developing / implementing predictive solutions and anomaly detection in large scale systems.
- Experience in complex networks, big data, mobile, media and /or wireless environments
- Experience in Analog and digital electronics w/ some hardware engineering background
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write production-quality code.