Eagan, MN Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Oracle EBS Develope
r that will play an integral role with designing and developing new and existing software applications used by internal and external customers. The developer will also shape how new software development is done from an architectural standpoint to the use of an agile methodology to deliver business value quickly.
This is a full-time role and no sponsorship is offered at this time. The role is located in Eagan, MN and there is no telecommuting options, however there is relocation assistance included. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Develop Oracle applications for use by business services (Oracle Forms / Reports 10g, Toad, Workflow Builder, BI Publisher, Soap UI, SOA, Linux - Shell Scripting)
- Support Oracle EBS 12.1.3 applications: Advanced Pricing, BOMs, Cash Management, Contracts, Field Service, GL, Inventory, OM, PA, PO, AR, Service, Service Contracts
- Develop and enhance application integrations
- Contribute to or develop system architecture, design, implementation, and delivery of Oracle systems
- Provide estimates, establish clear objectives and deliverable timelines for each work request
- From gathered business requirements, create a technical design spec to either be handed off to another developer or used by yourself to enhance/build software
- Evaluate architectural and design approaches and risks to produce development that ensures high quality, low cost systems.
- Oracle EBS Required
- 5+ years experience conceptualizing, designing, and delivering Oracle application solutions.
- Exposure to at least 2 of the following is required: Advanced Pricing, BOMs, Cash Management, Contracts, Field Service, GL, Inventory, OM, PA, PO, AR, Service, Service Contracts. Strategic thinking and analytical approach to business issues
- Ability to present and defend recommendations to various IT audiences
- Integration experience
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com