Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today. Northrop Grumman Space Systems
is looking for Principle Software Configuration Analyst 2/3
to support our MDS operationsat our Boulder, Colorado
- Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
- Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to maintain and improve software configuration management tools.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
- Aides in the development of software configuration standards for program-wide use.
- Will train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
--Familiar with Linux/Unix shell commands.
--Knowledgeable in issue tracking and source code revision tools.
--Experience with scripting languages; Python, Csh, Bash, Ksh, Perl.
--Experience with an automation server like Jenkins.
--Experience with Git.
--Must be team oriented.
--Must have strong verbal and written skills.
--Needs to be self-driven and highly motivated. Preferred Qualifications:
--Preferred experience with ClearCase, and Jira.
--Experience with Git frontend (e.g. BitBucket, GitHub, etc).
--Be able to create and maintain local work instructions using tools like Wiki or Confluence
Salary Minimum for Colorado location: $91,960
Salary Maximum for Colorado location: $137,940
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.