“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time and can only staff with a person working directly for our company".
Candidate must have a current / existing Top Secret / SCI Clearance.
We have an immediate opening for a Principal Storage Engineer. The qualified candidate will support storage design and implementation activities in an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment. Duties will include, but not be limited to, development of storage architecture design artifacts, implementation of fiber channel network elements as per design, standup of storage array hardware, implementation of backup services, and support of ASP system deployments and tests on the delivered IaaS platform. The successful candidate will also be able to coordinate with government customers, technical experts, and clients to validate and provide status of deployment progress, track and solve problems, and develop solutions as issues arise. An active US Government TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position. Required Skills:
• Experience developing and documenting storage architecture designs
• Knowledge of Brocade fiber channel switch setup
• Hands-on experience implementing storage design solutions
• Knowledge of backup implementation schemes using NetBackup
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to document designs and as-built configurations
• Good command of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Active Top Secret/SCI clearance required Desired Skills:
• Experience with Hitachi VSP and HCP storage hardware
• Knowledge of SGI/NetApp storage array implementation using SANtricity
• Experience with NetApp filer hardware
• Experience with Intelligence Community (IC) Agency mission and processes
• ITIL Service Operations Knowledge Required Education (including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of related work experience or 16 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree