AppGuard LLC, a newly funded company with $100M investment, is looking for a motivated, experienced technical expert to be part of our rapidly growing team to lead and contribute to our unique award-winning endpoint and server preventive defense product lines. This is a once in a life time opportunity to be part of an exciting team creating next generation malware defense products.
An in depth knowledge of Windows System Internals, advanced concurrency controls, operating system objects, and file system filter driver development experience is required.
• Expert level C, C++, object oriented software design.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Demonstrated hands on Windows system Internals programming
• Expert level Windows Internals for concurrency controls and Thread management, Windows concurrency control primitives, I/O completion ports, Windows inter-process communication techniques and programming.
• Experienced with application-kernel driver interfaces with security controls for kernel-application interfaces.
• Application-Kernel information exchange techniques, WDM and KMDF/UMDF technologies.
• Extensive debugging and crash dump analysis expertise with WinDbg.
• Expertise in device driver development: File System Filter drivers, Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) drivers, Windows Kernel programming, and NDIS drivers.
• Experience with code coverage and verification tools.
• Understanding of Windows authentication and authorization technologies,
• Familiarity with CryptoAPI, Windows TPM interface experience, familiarity with Linux internals, Intel SGX is a plus.
**Teleworking is a possibility for qualified candidates**
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Competitive Pay, Exciting Opportunity to grow in a rapidly expanding company, Flexible and Friendly Work Environment
14120 Parke Long Court, Suite, 103 Chantilly, VA, 20151