Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
- Implement risk management programs by utilizing NIST, FISMA, HIPAA, and PII.
- Document complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions.
- Monitor the privacy landscape for regulatory changes surrounding data privacy, data protection, data confidentiality, data classification, and data residency.
- Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to help address those challenges.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Data team assists our clients in developing a better understanding of the personal, sensitive, and confidential information they collect, process, and share, along with the associated protection requirements. If you're seeking a career creating strategy, reporting and validation, architecture, privacy, and protection then the Cyber Data offering at Deloitte is for you.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience building and maintaining analytics data pipelines
- Experience working with US privacy legislation such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), stated privacy laws, state data breach laws, and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context
- Experience documenting complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions
How you'll grow
- Hold at least one Data Protection and/or Privacy certification such as, CIPP, CIPT, ISEB, etc.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.