We're looking for a passionate Privileged Account Management Policy Administrator to support and manage enterprise PAM product solutions.Responsibilities of the Privileged Account Management (PAM) Policy Administrator:
Requirements of the Privileged Account Management (PAM) Policy Administrator:
- Implement, secure, and complete technical certification of all environments of selected PAM product
- Deploy agents to all end user computing environments
- Monitor, understand, and extract persona admin activity through PAM product to recommend policies to develop
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain PAM policies and personas within the PAM product
- Interact with internal services teams and PAM support vendor as needed
- Develop help desk and desktop support SOPs for user troubleshooting
- Support maintenance of PAM product and participate in rotating on-call for critical incidents
- Hands-on development, testing, and implementation of PAM policies and PAM platform configurations
- Hands-on experience maintaining and implementing Thycotic Privilege Manager or Beyond Trust Endpoint Privilege Manager (EPM)
- Hands-on experience working with ServiceNow ITIL processes - incident, problem, change, request, configuration management and monitoring tools - New Relic, Splunk
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Mac laptops/desktops, VDI (Citrix, VMware Horizon, AWS Workspace), and Active Directory (Group Policies, Group and User Administration)
- General understanding of infrastructure dependencies to cloud platforms (Network, Server, DNS, Firewall, Proxies, WAF)
- Motivated self-starter that can narrow down the focus when troubleshooting an issue and clearly communicate steps taken and recommended path forward
Job ID: 361261 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!