About the Organization
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
The process analyst will be responsible for the value, stability, and development of the Treasury process from an IT perspective. The role will be responsible for supporting and developing all technical platforms used in the Treasury processes.
- Support in the delivery of prioritized projects as a project manager or team member depending on scenario. This may include developing process documentation/workflows, and training documents.
- Work with business counterparts to ensure process and technology solutions best align with the global template, IT standards, and industry regulation.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that agreed upon service levels are met.
- Provides functional support for the business and outsourced team with process or technical issues. Create functional designs as needed.
- Continuously analyze and create/recommend process improvement options to improve the efficiency and effectiveness related to business functions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement. Support the analysis, design, documentation, and testing efforts related to technology enhancements.
- Identify issues and risks- bringing inconsistencies & problems to attention of management, and take an active role in the problem resolution.
- Assist with SAP configuration when needed.
- Works with the JSOX auditors to ensure that all compliance testing is completed.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles (i.e. analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven strong analytical skills with a bias toward action.
- Must be able to be self directed with limited day to day supervision.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with SAP TRM, cash management and IHB module configuration strongly preferred.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.