****This is not the traditional BA type of role - please read the full description so that you understand what is required!!
5 plus years of applicable experience
- Defines opportunities as part of the operations transformation, brings in outside perspective, has a client mindset and works with the transformation lead and business owners.
- Leads operations transformation initiatives. Partners with CDX and other areas in the company to meet objectives
- Has primary accountability for driving key business outcomes for efforts. Translates business needs into milestones and deliverables. Develops, manages scope and priorities, drives initiative progress and performance and leads direct and indirect team to achieve successful outcomes.
- Recommends continuous improvements and independently seeks and implements solutions
- Establishes and supports reporting of metrics to ensure outcomes will be successful (e.g. client experience, quality, productivity and financial stewardship measures) Leads staff in verifying that systems/processes are working effectively
- Responsible for issue/risk resolution, adoption, change management and communication. Works with key stakeholders across the organization to define and activate the plan and address impact to the client, field and home office employees.
- Provides operational support to augment the business in critical functions and leads staff in determining countermeasures
- Develops and maintains best practices, patterns, guidelines, techniques and methods for process improvement.
Currently, position is working remotely. Will be needed onsite with a possibility of partial work at home availability. This position will be a contractor position with the ability to become a full time position in 2021.
Business Process Change Management experience and Problem Solving skills.
Sorry this client will not consider C2C or third party resources, so LOCAL W2 ONLY please!!
Please message forward your resume to for immediate consideration.