SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
In this role, you will be responsible for applying process design, mapping and quality assurance tools to define and improve processes. Establishes a vision and strategy for process discipline. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Gathers information on existing processes.
- Performs analysis on current capabilities versus desired capabilities.
- Creates strategy at enterprise lead level to identify best known method processes and integration capabilities. Defines process design, mapping and quality assurance tools to define processes.
- Ensures testing is completed to ensure standard processes, policies, guidelines and templates are being utilized.
- Interprets results of testing and reviews continuous improvement plan with senior management.
- Defines mapping and streamlining techniques to implement/improve processes.
- Defines and implements process metrics and establishes baseline process performance.
- Interviews management to document workflows.
- Creates training and communication strategy for new processes and tools.
- Interprets processes and procedures, templates and guidelines.
- Facilitates process design meetings.
- Creates and executes implementation plans for new processes.
- Provides post production support for issue management and resolution.
- Identifies architecture and structural design techniques to design process systems.
- Establishes and executes an enterprise wide vision and strategy for process and tool discipline.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.Minimum Requirements:
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 10 years experience combination of authoring and analyzing technology processes with 7 years process implementation in portfolio management and/or project management.
- Experience creating and implementing enterprise-wide process and tool models, process and tool consolidation and standardization; process/maturity models in the applicable domain (ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, COBIT); process modeling languages such as Process Definitional Language (XPDL) and models such as Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer (SIPOC); or experience with process design, mapping, quality tools, and organizational change management concepts; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Black Belt Six Sigma certification strongly preferred.
- Experience with portfolio management software strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.