A Polymer Process Engineer job in Perrysburg, OH is available through Modis Engineering. No C2C
. You will need a bachelor s degree in engineering (preferred) plus three to five years of experience in a polymer processing environment. Seven plus years years of experience in a polymer processing environment in lieu of a degree accepted. You will oversee and provide primary input for all process profiles and equipment set ups. Hands on responsibilities include identifying, acquiring, and qualifying process equipment and ensuring that manufacturing processes are properly documented. In addition, participate in problem solving activities and developing intellectual property. You must also have a strong understanding of control systems programming (PLC) for complex processes and the ability to edit and develop new programs Process Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Hands on design and development of polymer processes and equipment to meet business objectives for new product introductions.
- Provide hands on technical support for equipment qualification and process validation.
- Assist in the evaluation of equipment failures and participate in failure analysis / corrective action activities to determine design modification.
- Lead and apply continuous improvement initiatives in the manufacturing product/processing areas, including process modernization.
- Assist in developing documents, specs, protocols, SOPs, batch records, work instructions and test procedures.
- Interact with leading internal / external experts, vendors, and other outside consultants to develop and implement improvements.
- Incorporate process safety, environmental soundness and reliable operations principles and standards in projects and tasks
- Bachelor s Degree in engineering (preferred) or 7-10 years of experience in a polymer processing environment in lieu of a degree.
- Three to five years of experience in a polymer processing environment
- Broad knowledge of chemical unit operations including reactions, separations, environmental controls and so forth.
- Knowledge of pumps and pumping systems for moving resin from tanks to mixing equipment
- Strong understanding of control systems programming (PLC) for complex processes and the ability to edit and develop new programs.
If you are interested in this Polymer Process Engineer job in Perrysburg, OH then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or by email at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled