THIS IS A DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT !
EST time zone candidates ONLY
Those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to please apply.
Contact Ramyaa Ramesh - 7033484089
Location- 100% Remote
• .Net, C# required
• Java and python optional
• Traditional repository for code management, code scanning experience in an Azure environment
• Cloud Azure and ServiceNow API experience required
• Responsible for workflow automation
• Repetitive tasks (granting access, network configurations)
• Responsible for diving into to identifying automation opportunities and transfer them into processes, functions, or scripts
• Designs RPA specific solutions in accordance with the product's design principles and conventions
• Configures new processes and objects using workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
• Programs simple to medium complexity reports based on business requirements
• Creates technical documents by coordinating with business analysts outlining application overview, function, dependencies etc.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommending solutions
• Participates in community forums of vendors such as UIPath, Workfusion etc. to keep abreast of the latest changes and its impact on the client landscape
• Responsible for programming and testing the simple to medium complexity customizations / configurations
• Works under direct supervision of senior developers / project manager
• Should have been part of at least 2 or 3 mid to large scale implementations
• Possesses familiarity with RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Blueprism, Workfusion, NICE, KOFAX etc.
• Must be Highly familiar with RPA solutions including functioning of recorder, control tower, business process configuration etc.
• Experienced with programming languages such as Java, Python, .NET etc. depending on platform and database query language such as SQL
• Supports the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases
• Bachelor’s Degree: Major in Computer Science or similar career
• This position is for a Cloud Developer Engineer who will focus on workflow automation and transforming repetitive manual work perform by Operations team into automated solutions.
• Ideal candidates will development, test, deploy and document solutions using CI and CD standards define by company
• Role is intendent to speed up Cloud Operations transformation into "Thin Operations" by automating as much as possible toil work.
• Self-start and execute cloud infrastructure automation projects to support Infrastructure as Code initiatives.
• Primarily focus on Microsoft Azure technology.
• Construct, improve and maintain Azure DevOps automated deployment pipelines.
• Maintain in-depth documentation of activities, solution and system configurations.
• Perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
• Assists with IT functions focus on design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs in support of one or more functional areas.
Zillion Technologies Inc.
Senior Technical Recruiter