Process Improvement Analyst
Apex Systems is looking for a qualified individual to fill an immediate opening for a Process Improvement Analyst. Please see the job description below for details of the role. If you are interested in hearing more, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Process Improvement Analyst has the responsibility for developing and delivering automated processes. This role also provides the foundation required to deliver full and accurate automated solutions. This role supports Process Owners in identifying automation process, performs a vital requirement gathering function, and is an essential knowledge and communication asset to the RPA development team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze new process automation opportunities, quickly assessing feasibility and accurately estimate development effort.
- Perform assessment to identify and prioritize business processes that are potential candidates for automation.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Participate with a consultative role in the phases of solution testing and implementation into production.
- Act as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, communicating with the developers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution.
- Configure new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Document the business processes in detail where required.
- Peer review workflows developed by other RPA Analysts to ensure compliance with internal control / security / audit requirements.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Bachelor's Degree with full working knowledge and experience on process design, continuous improvement and robotics automation
- Process design / continuous improvement experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Business Analyst / Process Analyst or any other similar roles.
- Strong experience or good understanding of business processes with 2-3 years' experience on designing and developing RPA workflows, monitoring & scheduling production workflows, programming on Windows platform preferred
- At least 2 years of process-mapping experience preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org