About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and HPE is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we've created a new company, one that defines transformation—and defies "business as usual". In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all—software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset—we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
About HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery
HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery works with our customers to effectively manage their IT needs across their businesses, across the world. Our teams are assigned to, and engage in, projects at our customers' sites across a wide variety of industry verticals including Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
The complexity of technology deployment, management, and support is creating demand for evolved technology support service offerings that meet performance, cost, availability, reliability, security, and scalability demands. The appetite for Technology Services Support is expanding rapidly as enterprises of all stripes realize they can't "do it all".
About HPE Enterprise Group (EG) Technology Services
HPE Enterprise Group Technology Services is a global service provider and business integrator delivering solutions with speed, power, precision, and passion. HPE Enterprise Group is responsible for the development and delivery of the IT infrastructure solutions at the core of the world's largest and fastest growing organizations, which includes servers, storage, networking, technology services, converged data center infrastructure, Telco and cloud solutions. As part of EG, Technology Services provides support and consulting services for HPE's Enterprise products and solutions.
With over 6000 consultants and project managers in 110 countries, TS assists clients in realigning their IT strategies and making the best use of technology to create or capitalize on business opportunities. We offer onsite services, Internet and global technology solutions to multi-site, multi-national businesses, including manufacturing, telecoms, automotive, energy, financial services, and other key industries. Services range from warranty and product support to proactive mission-critical and business continuity services, deployment and performance services, security, integrated support for complex multi-vendor environments and software publishing.
At HPE, people are our strategic advantage. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the "right mindset" means being:
- Adaptable— Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
- Curious— Our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
- Tenacious — Our business—our industry—demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
About the Process Improvement Professional position
Leads programs and projects regarding implementation of Quality improvement strategies, measurement, and training. Supports leadership in driving quality culture and quality improvements within the organization. Responsible for identifying and improving process and program efficiency and effectiveness. Ensure that projects and programs align with the delivery strategy and vision. Coaches and provides direction to the business or functional area on quality improvement projects in order to achieve desired business results. Projects are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Programs are typically longer-term, multi-functional, multi-project with complex requirements and effort.
- Manages and leads key programs involving multiple functions and program teams to drive the quality improvement process and quality culture for multiple products or service offerings for a Business Unit.
- Leads process development, implementation, and improvement initiatives, and develops associated adoption metrics linked to business outcomes.
- Guides technical interactions with IT by communicating clear requirements and desired business outcomes and vetting of IT-provided designs and solutions.
- Directs the development of overall program strategy, budgets, resource allocation plans, and general program requirements for the Business Unit.
- Manages activities of supporting program teams and internal and external partners; ensures alignment with unit strategy and owns responsibility for overall program resource management.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with business unit management and internal development, manufacturing and service delivery partners to recommend and implement changes to products, processes, or business practices to drive continuous improvement and manage program costs.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the organization.
- Reviews and evaluates program plans and guidelines for compliance with program management guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve overall program management quality and results for the organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of program management innovation and excellence.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or other Quality certification preferred.
- 10+ years' experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience designing and developing project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen, understanding of organizational strategy, and successful experience managing all aspects of cross-business unit programs, including communicating with internal and external stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- History of innovation with examples of developing new technical, engineering and/or manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work with cross-cultural teams, individual contributors, and executive level in order to synthesize management direction, subject matter expert input, and operational considerations into clear requirements for tools development and process design.
- Solid knowledge of IT and user support methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program management architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at business unit levels.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job! If you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today—we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.