Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
The Process Model & Design Senior Analyst will join DTCC's Process Modeling COE, whose mission is to develop a process excellence attitude as part of DTCC's change management and design methodology and provide reliable process insights that inform business decisions. The COE partners with business areas to digitize their processes to enable resiliency and promote strategic business transformation through analytics and insights for efficiency, scale, and enhanced client experience.
The individual will refine and implement process modeling and governance frameworks, and will be responsible for working collaboratively with customers (including Businesses, Operations, Business Architecture, controls groups and others) in creating current state process models and designing future state processes to improve customer satisfaction, reduce risk, and improve efficiency. The individual will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of process modeling and redesign, documentation, operational analytics & reporting, and quality assurance. The candidate will also maintain and enhance taxonomies for business processes in a BPMN design tool as a central repository for process related information. The Senior Analyst will engage with partners at various levels in the organization to promote the capabilities of the Process Modeling COE and enable widespread adoption of the process modeling standard methodologies and design tool. The COE will play a direct role in enabling large scale multi-year transformation to modernize processes, core systems and applications.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with process modeling teams for improvement in execution and reimagination to enhance customer satisfaction, reduce risk, and increase efficiency
- Drive process improvement insights from the data in the process repository
- Refine guidelines and frameworks for processes modeling and redesign, including process taxonomy / hierarchy
- Participate in the administration of the process modeling repository, including user access, metadata maintenance, functionality enhancements, and end-user support
- Coach and train process modeling teams on process modeling standard methodologies and the use of the process modeling tool
- Develop and deliver clear and concise, high quality presentations to partners and senior leadership that provides the appropriate level of detail for the intended audience
- Implement and influence evolution of COE governance and operating model
- Establish strong working relationships with key partners at various levels throughout the organization
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; advances appropriately
- Self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize, own, and drive projects, and quickly learn new concepts and frameworks
- Experience process design and improvement, and with modeling in BPMN 2.0
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, including experience in manipulating and analyzing large data sets
- Experience in applying operational improvement methodologies in operational improvement / transformation project or initiatives (Lean, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, PDCA, etc.) - certification is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail to deliver high-quality outputs within deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently with the appropriate initiative-taking and problem-solving, even in ambiguous situations
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Proficiency Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) a plus
- Proficiency with process modeling or enterprise architecture repositories (e.g., ARIS, Signavio, HOPEX, BIZZdesign) preferred
- Familiarity with business architecture frameworks and concepts helpful
- Experience in banking, capital markets, or financial operations preferred
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.