#DS&J Intelligence Community
is hiring a Process Robotics Automation Specialist
for our Annapolis Junction, MD office.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.Work you'll do
- Serve as a process engineer, technology implementer, and solution developer, and client advisor
- Engage with client stakeholders, IT personnel, process exports, software vendor, engineering/support teams, and other members of the DPR engagement to analyze and qualify processes for automation, as well as design, implement, test, deploy, support, and operate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software in client environments
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge or experience with business process re-engineering (BPR), process improvement, and/or process documentation
- Strong analytical and technical understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Travel up to 25%
How you'll grow
- Working knowledge of Robotics Process Automation implementation
- RPA Experience (UiPath preferred)
- General automation experience (Macros, scripting, etc.) is highly recommended
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.