As the Strategic Sourcing Specialist, you will be is the sole local procurement point of contact for your designated categories. You will be responsible for influencing and implementing sourcing strategies on a local level including new or changing items, P2P (Procure to Pay) channel management, and new suppliers. You will also be responsible for ensuring supply strategies for your categories, gathering data and conveying local requirements to Business Partners, Sourcing teams and Above Market Category teams.
- Provide the Above Market Category team with information and requirements gathered through the daily business.
- Perform any data retrieval, analysis and representation required, mapping how ordering and channels work within the locations serviced and identify improvements to be targeted.
- Interface with local suppliers as required to assist with supplier development, supplier relation management or supplier switch out activities to support the sourcing strategy.
- Assure localized requirements are communicated to supply base.
- Integrate innovation, renovation and post award cost improvement elements from suppliers and the local business into all in scope functional or site/production processes.
- Lead the development and execution of local material risk mitigation plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 1+ years’ purchasing, strategic sourcing, procurement, packaging, logistics or related experience
- 1+ years’ experience sourcing packaging