VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for a Senior Level Project Manager for our direct client in Washington, DC.
This is a contract-to-hire position. Client will not sponsor visas. Only eligible candidates need apply.
This position will lead and support conduct proposal preparation, contract drafting and negotiation for goods and services (primarily technology) to ensure stakeholder requirements are satisfied with a manageable schedule. This position helps to manage and interface with appropriate stakeholders to lead the end-to-end sourcing process: from requirements development to RFx development, supplier selection, supplier negotiations, and contract drafting, all in accordance with Corporate Purchasing Policies per a created project schedule appropriate for each type of procurement.
Required: This position requires a four-year degree and 5-7 years’ experience in a professional services procurement or related procurement focus area contracting role. Able to manage the end to end sourcing process from requirements gathering through RFx and complex software licensing.
• Excellent project & time management skills including but not limited to risk assessment, work plan development and management.
• Developed analytical, organizational and coordination skills.
• Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management and suppliers.
• Able to apply complex problem solving abilities to achieve problem ad process solutions.
• Must have extensive experience with Microsoft and IBM products or equivalent companies in other industries.
• Experienced in supplier relationship management and stakeholder governance.
• Experienced in analyzing pricing and determining price reasonableness.
• Ability to spot, communicate and mitigate issues.
If your background matches the above requirement, we encourage you to apply to this add or send it to us directly at success@vegaconsulting and reference job ID "MW12370".