Do you have 3-5 years of procurement/contracts experience? Let's talk! Please review description and send your resume to Healea at email@example.com.Description:
- The individual will be responsible for developing Statements of Work (SOW) based on high-level customer requirements.
- The individual will assist Pre-sales account managers, Solution Architects, and security/engineering stakeholders in the preparation, and negotiation of specifications with customers and partners.
- Participate in the development and fulfillment of contract requirements in the purchase or sale/delivery of Telecommunications equipment, materials, products, or security and engineering services.
- Assist in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
- Create and develop amendments to contract terms or contract extensions.
- Review new and/or continuing contract and service agreements to ensure the terms comply with legal guidelines, contracting commercial principles, and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technical staff to document proposed solutions and services as input to the Service Delivery process.
- * BS or higher, or 8+ years of military service
- * 3 - 5 years procurement/contract experience
- Telecom/Networking background preferred
- * Knowledge of basic procurement procedures and techniques to carry out recurring assignments
- * Knowledge and skill to draw conclusions and make recommendations by analyzing facts and conditions, and making comparison of prices, discounts, delivery dates, or handling charges.
- * Knowledge of discounts and warranties sufficient to compare prices on recurring types of procurements.
- * Knowledge of report writing techniques to present factual information clearly, to write procurement memoranda and minutes of meetings, and to draft simple contract provisions and supporting documentation.
- * Knowledge of commonly used contracting methods and contract types relating to the performance of pre-award, post-award, and/or contract price/cost analysis functions when the contract actions are well defined and well precedented.
- * Must be capable of tracking deliverables, problem solving, producing action memorandum, and information papers to facilitate leadership decisions on critical policy issues and research studies.
- * Ability to influence others and collaborate with various stakeholders
- * Excellent organizational & communication skills and be able to work with a sense of urgency
- * The ability to work effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver against critical deadlines
- * Does not require direct supervision; able to take high level direction and proactively move a project or internal initiative from start to finish with minimal assistance.
- * Effectively use a variety of collaboration tools to create and deliver effective program level verbal and written communications (i.e. BlueJeans, WebEx, MS Office Suite, G-Suite tools).
- * Leading program meetings, status calls, and coordinating Verizon and customer stakeholder activities.
- * Skill in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- * Ability to work in a team environment, and coordinate scoping discussions among multiple technical/deployment groups.
- * Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in managing multiple, and diverse stakeholder groups.
- * Proficiency in various desktop applications.
- (Sharepoint, Google G-Suite, MS Teams)
- * Ability to work towards customer and internal deadlines.
- * Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
- * Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
- * Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org