Kforce has a client in search of a Producer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
The candidate will support seasonal Global Attribution and validation work. This role will be troubleshooting and mitigating issues as they arise and are triaged for the company website and all company apps. The client needs someone with heavy, clear and effective communication, support, and collaboration with product and tech partners and geographies. You will process and best practice documentation and flexible mindset and work style.
* Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions
* Formulates initial project schedule; Maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager
* Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators
Project Resource Management:
* Assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans
* Supports project manager to execute project communication plan (internal and external); Provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting
* Manages project cost estimates; Compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes
Project Risk Management:
* Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
* Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
* Experience in working with a formal project management methodology
* Communications Management
* Data Coordination
* Project Management
* Project Manager
* Risk Management
* Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.