Title: Product / Program Manager with Agile / Financial Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening Product / Program Manager with Agile / Financial Experience. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Perform Product/Team funding assessment through Cost Estimation for value-driven software solutions.
- Coach, train and provide hands-on guidance to Product Teams on product estimation, funding allocation and financial management.
- Work with Finance & Product/Project stakeholders to support and enhance estimation and financial management process improvements.
- Work closely with business partners to understand and translate their product vision into an actionable backlog for development team.
- Understand business requirements and define technical solutions that aligns with Company's Patterns and Standards.
- Foster an iterative development approach that continuously measures results in informed product development.
- Collaborate with team members to define and support process and product improvements.
- Develop, enhance, and support excel based reusable templates.
- Contribute to high-value customer service team operations.
- Coordinate and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on workflow solutions.
- Participate in Backlog management and iteration planning activities using Rally tool.
- Eliminate duplicate/redundant work internally.
- Lead cross-functional workshops that simulate collaboration amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Finance, or Business Management.
- Advanced/Expert Microsoft Excel skills is must.
- 3+ years of experience in Product/Project management areas of scope, schedule, cost, resources, and procurement management.
- 2+ years of experience in complex product delivery.
- 2+ years of experience in writing business test cases and managing user acceptance testing.
- Experience in Product/Project cost estimation and funding allocation
- Experience in purchased services for vendor management
- International/Global experience working odd hours (time zone) to support global meetings
- Desire to work independently
- Experience working with senior level management
- Excellent Oral and Written communication
- Experience in Agile Project Management
- Technical skill expertise in Rally, MS-SharePoint, MS-SQL, QlikView, Alteryx, Hadoop, and IBM-BPM but not required
- Ability to communicate technical requirements in a universal and non-technical manner
- Self-motivated, flexible, adaptable to changes
- Strong facilitation and follow-up skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at Vasavi.konda (@) stgit.com or contact at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Product / Program Manager with Agile / Financial Experience.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda | Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Email: vasavi.konda (@) stgit.com