Tyler Technologies is seeking a Product Analyst for full-time, immediate hire. This individual will work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements, collaborate with the development team in the software development life cycle, and build long-lasting relationships through superior service. The Product Analyst is essential to the overall success of the development team and software and holds duties of moderate scope and complexity. The Product Analyst is expected to produce output on-time, and with a high level of quality on projects, aligning client needs with software enhancements. The ideal candidate will
- Manage multiple tasks and/or projects at once while staying calm, positive and on-pace with the development schedule.
- Learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic/agile environment.
- Gather requirements of moderate scope and complexity from a variety of sources to support product development process.
- Understand the User Centered Design process, with the ability to facilitate such processes during new feature development.
- Perform risk management on incoming customer requests against development effort to accurately portray the return on investment based on development decisions.
- Design requirements, documentation, and product standards with foresight for the future of the software.
- Be comfortable working with advanced and complicated software.
- Clearly communicate complex ideas to both software developers and non-technical customers and staff.
- Embodies strong communication skills and is comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization.
- Thrive in a heavily team-focused environment, contributing in a positive and productive manner to the overall goals of the team.
- Work with stakeholders (customers, internal subject matter experts, vendors, technical resources, etc.) to craft and revise specifications
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, as well as developers, to design intuitive, functional, and scalable software
- Work closely with development, quality assurance analysts, and other product analysts to ensure all aspects of the system specifications are implemented completely, correctly, and on- time.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to manage customer enhancement requests and expectations.
- Contribute to the advancement of the team environment through integrity, leadership, and continuous knowledge transfer
- Embrace learning and growth to gain expertise in local government and user interface design
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Exhibit strong organizational skills, including efficient management of time, tasks and priorities
- Maintain a positive team player attitude
- Self-Motivated individual that can work comfortably with minimal direction
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and effectively/professionally with peers, management, Development, Support and other departments within the company
- Manage multiple tasks at once while staying calm and on-pace
- Learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced, dynamic, and agile environment
- Proactively listen to client feedback and determine the best way to meet the requirements
- Prior product analysis, user interface design, project management and/or experience with enterprise-wide application development/implementation
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and ability to follow-through until a process is complete
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical staff and users
- Strong decision making and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience using Agile SCRUM development processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle and associated methodologies helpful.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience with data modeling, relational databases concepts, and understanding SQL queries
- Knowledge of the User Centered Design process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team as well as across functional groups
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to travel occasionally
Requisition Number: 73070362