Are you looking for a fast-growing and creative company where you can support a suite of products that reaches hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals daily? CoStar Group may be your new home ! We are seeking a Product Analyst to join our growing Product Design group in our headquarter office in downtown Washington, D.C.
The mission of the Product Analyst, in partnership with the Product Design Group, is to successfully build information tools, marketing & workflow applications for the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) market. The Product Analyst is responsible for assisting with the Design Group's product management process from concept to launch. Candidates should be energetic and appreciate an organization that requires and rewards leadership, creativity, careful attention to detail and productivity.Job Responsibilities: Support product design process:
Manage Product Requirements & Development Process:
- Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders and product management to help build project charters and define the scope of new product initiatives.
- Assist the Product Managers with building wireframes for proposed features and modules
- Interact with the visual designers to guide their efforts to correctly illustrate the vision of the product.
- Interact with both Executive Management as well as content experts to make sure their ideas are understood and represented in the design.
- User Advocate: advocate the users' needs in the design process in order to guarantee the product's value to the user as well as general usability.
- Gather business requirements and break them down into relevant, accurate, detailed user stories that can be estimated and then developed within an agile/scrum framework.
- Create, communicate, maintain and enforce project timelines.
- Prioritize tasks and deliverables for each project for the team and communicate status reports
- Update teams on deliverables, including sitemaps, wireframes, design comps, etc. in the context of the business requirements.
- Communicate business and design requirements as well as functional and technical specifications to the development team. Conversely, clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- Work with Quality Assurance to schedule and implement test cases to ensure they cover all of the relevant business scenarios.
- Plan & execute end-user testing, beta launches and organize feedback into actionable product changes.
- Monitor and interpret product usage analytics
- 2+ years of CRE, Product, Systems, or Business Analysis experience
- Background in Commercial Real Estate, Financial, or Investment industries.
- Bachelor's degree; course of study in Real Estate, Information Systems, MIS, computer science, or other related technical field is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish strong working relationships with executive management, internal clients, team members, and other departments.
- Previous scrum/agile experience is a strong plus.
- Previous project management experience is a plus. -AM1
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing