You will be responsible for conception through end-of-life ownership for a specific product line or product features, including product management, product development and business development.
To be successful in this role, you must have an ability to think strategically while also maintaining close attention to details. In addition, you consistently apply good judgement and data to weigh trade-offs as you evolve your roadmap. You also have deep experience with web and mobile SDK APIs, as well as working with developers. You can interpret complex industry standards and can write detailed user stories and requirements. You have well-honed communications skills, and are comfortable presenting to executives, customers, and developers.
You can look forward to:
• Leading client projects and provides project consultation in partnership with the client
• Leading the compilation of project requirements – Identifies, researches, analyzes and writes client business requirements
• Imagine, define, and document product vison, requirement and effectively communicate to management, business and technical staff.
• Manage, track and report product line or product feature performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization.
• Coordinate product priority decisions in concert with cross-functional teams.
• Coordinate internal and external product communication and information across product line and partner organizations.
• Manage product development process inclusive of product commercialization tasks required to bring product to market.
• Manage product development and improvements including road map and statement of direction across product line.
• Establish and maintain awareness and understanding of customer and market needs.
• Develop business cases to support new product recommendations.
• Manage issues throughout the product development process including problem identification, root cause analysis, and partner communication.
• Decisions have direct impact on the end result of the business unit.
• Frequent contact with internal and external customers.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
•High School graduate/GED
•Minimum 7 years’ experience in a business analysis or Product Management role
•Communicate technical concepts and requirements clearly to both IT and business resources
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Experience with international product launch
• E-commerce products and services
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ payments related experience