Job Title: Mainframe DB2 DBA admin
Location: Keene, NH (Day one from onsite)
Duration: Full Time
Skill Set: DB2 DBA Admin, DB2 z/OS System
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in DB2 DBA Administration support and as a DB2 z/OS systems programmer.
- Working knowledge of DB2 Internals, fundamentals, installations & operations and DB2 data sharing/Parallel Sysplex. Mainframe DB2 Sys Admin catalog and directory objects, WLM JCL, buffer pools, zparms, PROCS, resource limit tables.
- Proficiency in DB2 systems performance tuning and capacity planning and use of DB2 monitoring tools and security interface with DB2
- Experience with SMP/E and installing and using DB2 ISV Products and Strong z/OS, USS and JCL skills. Implement advanced features/function of DB2 software.
- Working knowledge of CICS/DB2, MQ/DB2, REXX, HTML and/or Java coding and interfacing with and installing OEM vendor tools
Thanks & Regards
Ph: Ext 1035