Kforce has a client seeking a Product Analyst in Hillsboro, OR.
* Partnering with business teams to anticipate needs; assesses requirements and identify new solutions
* Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
* Passion for being the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
* Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
* Extensive experience and knowledge implementing finance systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support
* Ability to perform functional and performance tests on the system in order to verify the changes implemented by developers
* Demonstrate the capability to communicate and document system changes to key stakeholders while translating system functionality into business relevant language
* Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a Lean, Scaled Agile delivery environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Business or other relevant area
* 5+ years of professional experience in a business systems analyst or similar role
* Knowledge and Experience of both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
* Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to provide application solutions by interpreting customer needs, assessing business requirements and identifying timely solutions with clear and concise functional specification requirements for assigned work.
* Proven configuration experience within the SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger Accounting (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) & Tax
* Experience in Configuration of SAP FI, CO, Tax & VAT based on business requirements
* Solid understanding of SAP integration with external systems
* Good working knowledge of SAP Tax process, other 3rd Party Tax Engines like OneSource IDT, Vertex, Taxware, etc.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Tolerance for ambiguity
* Ability to write, plan and execute functional & performance test plans
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.