An amazing Kforce client is looking for a Product Business Analyst on its Philadelphia, PA Technology team. This analyst will be focused on capturing, defining and documenting project requirements, business and technical.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, an outgoing individual with excellent communication and team-member skills. They have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role and should have a background in web-based development, not as a developer but a person whose previous roles were rooted in requirement capture and documentation.
* Participate in team meetings
* Participate and or run morning scrum calls with offshore based colleagues
* Participate in requirement capture and ideation sessions with clients and or internal teams (i.e. Design, client etc.)
* Write user stories for approved requirements
* Proven knowledge of web-technologies (what's possible web-based programming, API's, etc.)
* Proven experience with writing user-stories or functional requirements and communicating with a development team during calls/scrums
* Proven experience with Agile based methodologies as well as waterfall (What it means and how to leverage)
* Jira/Confluence experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.