nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Being a Senior Product Designer at nCino means being part of a team of designers passionate about crafting delightful solutions for banks and their customers. As a Product Designer, you won't just be designing great experiences, but you'll be involved from the inception to the delivery of products, facilitating internal and external workshops, offering ideas, pushing pixels, and helping ensure the product delivered was a great experience. Crafting delightful solutions will include everything from masterful storytelling, to interaction design, visual design, user research, creating new best practice patterns, and updating our design systems as you take ownership of a variety of capabilities within our solution.Responsibilities
- Take on broad, conceptual ideas and help turn them into stories that we can share, craft, and ultimately deliver as great benefits to our customers
- Help ensure a consistent and delightful user experience across the nCino Bank Operating System
- Take on the responsibility of owning the interaction and experience of specific products within the nCino Bank Operating System
- Be part of a team of designers who are continually providing feedback to each other as we polish and refine our products
- Be a part of establishing a set of best practices to incorporate design research into our Agile development process
- Collaborate with product managers, business analysts, engineers, and designers to prioritize research opportunities
- Recruit users to participate in user research
- Conduct in-person and remote user tests to identify stumbling blocks, refine, and iterate on the best user experience
- Explain visual choices to cross-functional teams and backup those choices with research
- Create sketches, user flows, storyboards, mockups, high-fidelity prototypes, and designs
- Bachelor's Degree in Design (interaction, graphic, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or related field
- 4 years of experience applying Design Think or combination of education, experience, & superior performance
- Proven experience of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Proven track record of designing and shipping delightful user experiences
- Experience designing across multiple device types (desktop and mobile)
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to dive in on big projects and take them start to finish
- Familiarity working on Agile teams
- Familiarity with Lean UX concepts
- Ability to work within a highly technical environment
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform is a plus
- Banking industry knowledge is a plus
- Minimal travel required to conduct user research
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.