RedOak Technologies is seeking a Product Designer (UX) for our client based in Pleasanton, CA on a 6-12 month Contract to Hire basis.
Our client seeks to offer customers an easy, exciting and friendly ecommerce shopping experience, through the development of personalized and localized digital experiences for their 34 million plus weekly customers. The grocery industry is underdeveloped in ecommerce, and this person will help pioneer the future of grocery digital interaction. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact. If you're up to the challenge, we'd love to talk to you!
Location : Initially remote- BUT onsite at some point in Pleasanton, CA
- Focus on projects spanning across responsive web & app digital experiences.
- Partner closely with the app & core UX leads.
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as UX Research, Product Management, Engineering, Business Analytics, Operations and Marketing.
- Effectively communicate your findings to stakeholders and partners at any level.
- Responsible for end to end design process of features and iterations.
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric thinking
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience designing successful products, experiences, and interfaces for a range of devices.
- Strong portfolio showcasing problem solving and high design caliber skillset.
- You have proven experience of taking a product end to end, and all the stories that come with the experience; tradeoffs, communication challenges, delays, quality review, exc.
- You have experience with native app and responsive web design across all device sizes.
- You make a great thought partner with the cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
- You exude can-do attitude and enthusiasm.
Nice to Have
- Past experience in Ecommerce a big plus, but not required.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in HCI, Psychology, or other related fields.
- ADA certification is a big plus, but not required.