Job Title: Staff Product Designer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 months
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in leading, creating and implementing UX design and information architecture for products (Fintech experience preferably but not required).
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to create user-centric and data-informed design solutions that satisfy user needs, partner needs, and business goals
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with cross-functional partners from engineering, research, content, and product management
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to craft a clear narrative that aligns teams and gets buy-in
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with design programs such as Figma, Miro, Adobe suite, Sketch, or comparable.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, mobile UI principles, and responsive design.
- Knowledge or experience working with design systems
- Collaborate and be part of defining strategies, vision, and roadmap for Midmarket experiences.
- Build scalable architectural flows, and optimized interactions to support Midmarket experiences for current and future initiatives.
- Lead users through a delightful experience by creating intuitive flows, optimized interactions and high performing end-to-end user experiences.
- Lead design presentations and/or workshops (if required).
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.