****UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME****
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN AVON, CO
Add a Concierge provides concierge-type software products and services to the hospitality industry. We have invested significant time, effort and expertise into the development of a SaaS product that is nearly ready for initial launch. We are now recruiting the initial team that will take this product to market.
As an experienced Product Development Scrum Master, you are someone who is passionate about helping to create industry-leading SaaS software products. You will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and will have the opportunity to influence the development and strategy to bring these products to market. The successful candidate will combine elements of Agile Scrum and Product Management to play an influential role in our early stage company, while benefiting from a powerful software product that has been market-tested and is nearly ready for launch.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Thoroughly understand the company’s business model, market requirements, customer requirements, and
product features and functionality.
2. Be able to identify new product requirements and communicate them to software developers effectively.
3. Be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of product requirements, design, documentation and testing of
our software product.
4. Act as liaison between our development and senior leadership teams.
5. Maintain professionalism in all respects of interaction, be it written or spoken.
6. Must have the ability to work in a proactive and independent manner.
7. Must adhere to a professional dress code set forth by management.
8. Provide updates to management on the status of outstanding issues on a daily basis.
9. Train other staff members on all products.
10. Stay up-to-date on company products, procedures, services and tools.
11. Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
12. Attend meetings and trade shows as needed.
13. Complete other tasks/duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. Three years prior experience in Agile/Scrum Management and Product Management with virtual teams.
3. Ability to develop epics, stories, and tasks with acceptance criteria as required in maintaining sprints and
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable with learning new software systems utilized by the team.
5. Must be completely comfortable using all of the varied internet browsers, as well as, Skype messaging and
video conference calling.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff and development team members.
8. Ability to work independently, as well as, in group collaborative settings. Handle multiple tasks and meet
9. Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues.
10. Prior experience with technical writing, software acceptance testing, and/or quality assurance is required.
11. Willingness to be a high-performer in a position with many growth opportunities.