Product Engineer Flexible Pipe SystemsWould you like to be part of a team that ensures the production of our energy products?Do you enjoy solving complex engineering problems and developing new products?Join our cutting-edge Manufacturing team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. We manufacture an innovative, market leading flexible pipe solution for the Oil and Gas market for onshore facilities.Take ownership for productivity
As a Product Engineer, based at our brand-new facility, you will support the production of our unique non-metallic piping products. Primary activities are aimed at proving a concept to be valid or technically feasible by the application of scientific and engineering methodologies. You'll be part of a collaborative team and ensure successful delivery of customer requirements.
As a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conceptual or theoretical activities related to the principles ofengineering,physics, andmaterials sciencefor the design, analysis,manufacturing, and maintenance ofmechanical systems.
- Designing and analyzing composite pipe and related equipment, executing complex standard analyses, tests and support work.
- Design and direct testing and test methods for pipe and related components.
- Conveying technical information both to clients and to colleagues out of other functions.
- Focusing on product development and realization for API 15S compliant products and related equipment. The role will include product development of new products and optimization of existing products and systems.
- Will participate in the design, testing and qualification of both metallic and nonmetallic pipe fittings.
- Utilize knowledge of materials and design practices to design and develop composite pipe system
- Participating in the design, testing and analysis of pipe end fittings and installation equipment.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Experience with product design, systems and operations is essential.
- 3D CAD design experience and computational modeling (MATLAB or ANSYS)
- Be able to translate complex technical information in an easy to understand manner to assist with decision making
- Knowledge of composite materials including lightweight fiber reinforcement option
- Be a strong team player and enjoy collaborating with others
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.