What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology!What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in related role
- Knowledge of best practices in business to business system integration to help TransUnion implement and improve a formal integration certification program
- Technical knowledge of common API technologies - REST and SOAP
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ensuring clear and concise communications, listening, documenting, and presenting oneself in a professional manner
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio required
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting system to system integration implementation
- Experience using analytic skills to identify patterns in system usage and potential issues early in the process
Impact You'll Make:
- Knowledge of the MultiFamily property management industry, particularly integration with other rental housing systems and platforms
- Experience utilizing SAFE Agile processes
We are seeking a qualified individual who is willing to collaborate with third party companies and TransUnion customers to support them in the build of their integrations into TransUnion's Rental Screening applications. As a Product Implementation Specialist, you will become an expert in our software and APIs to drive technology enabled partners to integrate with our platform. You would be responsible for creating integration processes, implementing a new integration certification program, and owning the integration program from end-to-end. Below are the two major areas where you will be able to make an impact through this position:Support Partner Interfaces
Internal Expert on Interfaces
- Assist customers in the understanding of solutions designed to solve customer critical business issues to help ensure they utilize the systems in the best way to solve their problem.
- Provide expert technical support for our customers procuring a new TransUnion rental screening solution, assisting with systems interfaces and technical set-up, and setting appropriate expectations.
- Tactfully and candidly address situations to minimize risk and build customer loyalty, creating an atmosphere of confidence by building and maintaining a high customer service level.
- Create end to end processes for new technology partners to fully integrate into rental screening solutions.
- Manage multiple partners and integrations at the same time affecting different products.
- Create and maintain reports for management on the status of ongoing integrations.
- Support sales to provide technical expertise on the integrations during the sales cycle.
- Work closely with the TransUnion systems development team to understand proposed and documented solutions.
- Maintain and update integration guides.
- Assist in developing requirements for enhancements to existing integrations or potential new integration points.
- Where TransUnion has built integrations into other partners, provide expertise internally and for customers using these integrations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Product Management