What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- At least 8 years previous P & C or Life Insurance marketing experience
- Familiarity with credit-based marketing and regulations, knowledge of evolving industry trends (data, technology, regulatory)
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to evaluate different data sources and determine their impact as a targeting solution
- A solid understanding of the insurance business is required
- Strong collaborator and communicator; ability to be client-facing and cultivate relationships is critical
- Creative thinker with an intellectual curiosity about what makes people shop for insurance; entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to grow a business
Impact You'll Make:
- Product development and management experience within insurance is highly desirable
- Product Research - Apply your industry marketing knowledge to provide a comprehensive assessment to assigned product(s) related to market need, revenue potential, profitability, pricing, product life cycle, use cases, gaps, positioning and promotion strategy; bring new marketing product ideas to the table that leverage TU's unique value proposition and strengths, while benchmarking against competitors. Contribute to the long-term strategy of insurance marketing products and the 3 year planning process.
- Product Development & Management - Oversee all phases of assigned marketing product development and launch, including CBA development, concept reviews, legal and compliance review, GTM strategies and collateral development.
- Sales Support - Collaborate closely with sales team to identify product gaps, opportunities and provide subject matter expertise as needed with customers; participate in client-facing meetings or conferences with sales and other TU groups; develop sales collateral for marketing products; support marketing sales and account management to ensure products are effectively launched and set up for success.
- Internal Collaboration - Serve as a subject matter expert on all marketing products; work with market planners to align on strategy, identify and create incremental marketing products for emerging markets such as Life, Commercial and Homeowners; work closely with data science team to prioritize and collaborate on analytical/model R & D efforts; work with Media and Marketing Services to ensure insurance vertical needs are supported on assigned products.
- Vertical Marketing Representation - Contributes to thought leadership activities including annual customer summit; present as needed on marketing product development at conferences and/or at cross-organizational internal meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Product Management