Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations. TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes. REPORTS TO:
Director of Product Management; CareVention Healthcare Solutions, TRHC Product Management FLSA:
Exempt JOB PURPOSE:
The Senior Product Manager is accountable for leading one or more cross-functional Product Development teams in delivering the maximum value in each product increment. This is accomplished through excellent communication, backlog management, team facilitation, and coordination with key stakeholders, Product Management, and Product Engineering Leadership. Additionally, a Senior Product Manager may be expected to provide leadership over an entire product area by coordinating the work of multiple other Product Managers. As a senior leader within the organization, candidates are expected to provide thought leadership to the company and community while enhancing the quality and impact of the entire organization. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Primary Functions:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and driving the strategic path for both current and future EHR applications.
- Initially managing the product lines of PACElogic and CASElogic but expanding to additional systems as the future-state take shape.
- This role will be engaged in the day-to-day decisions regarding product development and product releases, including new features and new opportunities.
- Provide cross-functional product management of EHR solutions and work with highly skilled development teams on creating industry leading software solutions
- Drive new product features from inception to release (entire SDLC).
- Work with customers & other Product Managers to understand the needs of the market and to develop actionable requirements and product roadmaps.
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning
- Participate in Sprint planning and reviews
- Provide content and education in support of new releases
- Responsible for product release success
- As assigned, lead multiple product teams or provide oversight and guidance to other Product Owners in your product area.
- Ensure the depth and quality of the backlog is sufficient to maintain a steady velocity and adapt to and anticipate rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
- Work closely with Product Management and the Development Team to ensure the product aligns to our company portfolio and vision, solves the right problems, and solves them well.
- Lead with data. Evangelize the use of objectives and key results, utilizing tooling to measure application and user metrics and applying these metrics to improve your product while teaching others to do the same.
- Drive the organization in becoming more effective at measuring and improving agile behaviors.
- Be a subject matter expert on the product and domain.
- Organize learning opportunities to help the organization stay abreast of best practices and new trends in Agile/Scrum.
- Develop new and useful tools and approaches to product planning, facilitation, development, and value creation.
- Track and report capital and operational expenditures.
- Mentor the organization as a whole on agile principles and practices.
- Ideal candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and be passionate about building quality products.
- Expert in a wide-range of Agile processes, techniques, tools, and principles, including the latest trends in product and agile. In particular, skilled at applying various strategies for decomposing work into potentially deployable increments.
- Demonstrated experience managing broad stakeholder groups, particularly in gaining consensus on priority, cutting scope to eliminate waste, and rallying support for non-functional backlog items such as technical debt paydown and routine maintenance.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication, especially in complex and high-pressure environments including experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Demonstrated experience adapting to rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with little to no supervision or guidance.
- Passionate about knowledge sharing, and skilled at helping develop and advance the team through mentorship.
- Demonstrated success in delivering products that meet and exceed customer and business expectations.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field of study, or related practical experience. Master's degree preferred, but not required. EXPERIENCE:
5+ years previous experience in a Product Manager or similar role.
10+ years in product related roles. (Development, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Account Manager, Product or Project Manager, etc)
Subject matter expert in Healthcare Technology (preferred). OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This position will present physical demands requisite to a position requiring: hearing, seeing, sitting, standing, talking, and walking. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Additional functions, duties, tasks, or requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate to meet organizational operations. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position works in an office environment, some work situations that could present repetitive mular and vision strain.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law. Other details
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 100