Description Position Title:
Product Management Analyst What we need:
The Product Management Analyst will be responsible for conducting competitive analysis/research for consumer and financial advisor facing technology solutions, synthesizing and sharing findings and insights, partnering with advisory/focus groups made up of current technology users, and providing ad-hoc support for various projects. Candidates need to possess strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills; baseline knowledge of FinTech products and services; the ability to creatively solve problems; and the desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with aggressive timeframes. This individual will be a key asset within the Technology Product Management team and will need to be a jack of many trades, playing a key role in everything from ad-hoc analysis to user research to product testing to partnering with other functional teams (e.g. training & education, marketing, etc.) in support of various projects. What you will do:
Qualifications What you need to have:
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking for consumer-facing and financial advisor/institution-facing wealth management technology solutions.
- Establish a standard reporting process and format (e.g. MS Excel and PowerPoint based documents) for synthesizing and sharing competitive findings and insights.
- Collaborate and partner with corporate strategy and user experience team-members to design and help execute primary and secondary research.
- Partner with financial advisors, end-consumers, and internal teams to generate insights around technology features and functionality to help inform product roadmaps.
- Represent the business and promote technology solutions by presenting and/or showcasing their value and benefits internally within the company, at conferences and events, and/or with prospective financial advisors/institutions.
- Help drive the incorporation and adoption of innovative technologies that align with our business strategy, including FinTech products and solutions.
- Contribute to the company's technology product strategy and roadmap to drive business objectives and enterprise value.
Really catch our eye with:
- 3+ years of experience in technology strategy roles, corporate strategy roles, and/or related disciplines. Financial services experience and familiarity with the financial advice business a nice to have, but not required.
- Data and insight driven approach to understanding the marketplace, customer needs (end-consumer and financial advisor), and competitor offerings.
- Proven ability to engage, collaborate, and engender trust with other teams.
- Lean/design thinking/user centered design approach to solving problems and exploring opportunities.
- Passion for following and understanding tech trends with the ability to help interpret and apply those trends to inform product roadmap and innovation opportunities.
- Ability to understand technical subject matter and challenges and make educated trade-offs with the Head of Product Management, CIO, other executives, and other cross functional team-members.
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Customer/user/market-centric approach to everything you do.
- A style of working that combines a bias for action with a problem-solving mindset, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial/innovative driver of business transformation and change management.
- Strong set of personal and business values that complement the Company's core values.
- Ability to synthesize structured and unstructured data and information and into a finite set of recommendations and opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we give you in return:
- Ability to excel under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering on-time and with quality.
- Collaborative, team-based approach, and transparent communication style in terms of how you approach your work.
Cetera Financial Group is a fast-growing company that is in the midst of tremendous change. Our jean friendly culture is one that expects all the highest quality customer service that will turn our clients into raving fans. Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years. About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
" Cetera Financial Group " refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors , Cetera Advisor Networks , Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists , First Allied Securities , and Summit Brokerage Services .
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera's Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is