What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.What You'll Bring:
What we'd love to see:
- Requires bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Requires at least 1+ years of experience in product development, business analysis or equivalent experience
- Requires strong facilitation skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments
Impact You'll Make:
- Healthcare revenue cycle experience preferred
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business stakeholders to prioritize the Program Increment (PI) feature backlog, support strategic planning efforts, and execute tactical activities.
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to gather requirements and decompose features into user stories.
- Maintain and prioritize the user story backlog and work with development team to refine user stories to meet the Definition of Ready.
- Provide guidance and direction to the development team during the development cycle and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing, validate if user stories meet the Definition of Done, and accept stories as 'Done'.
- Work with the scrum team to ensure all tasks are completed and the committed PI objectives are achieved.
- Work with the Product Manager to plan the release of new features and gather metrics to demonstrate impacts to the business.
- Triage internal and external feedback and work to resolve any issues arising from newly released products and features.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Analyst, Product Management