July 13, 2021
Product Management Analyst
Job Description Position:
Product Management Analyst Location:
Chicago, ILAbout This Role:
Comscore has an immediate opening for a Product Management Analyst to work with our clients, analytics, and technology executives to drive the product strategy and tactical execution of our linear TV and cross platform products.What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Relationship management Roadmap Creation and Execution Competitive Intelligence Internal webinars, client presentations, Q&A
- This is a key internal and external facing role that's responsible for communicating our product roadmaps delivery to our stakeholders in the media industry
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the content and ad ecosystem, sufficient technical understanding of TV and digital data and experience working with product presentations, team management experience.
- Bachelor's degree with a quantitative bent; Masters or an MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in IT, software development or product management, with at least 3 in a media environment (agency, ad-tech, software services or publisher)
- 1+ years of Product Management experience
- Razor-sharp analytical skills and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Collaborative management style, unquestionable integrity, high level of professional maturity, and outstanding work ethic
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools? Competency in using JIRA or similar project management tools
At Comscore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.EEO Statement:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.