Product Manager, Application Lifecycle Management, Octane (ALM)Job Description:Product Manager, Application Lifecycle Management, Octane (ALM)
Micro Focus helps organizations run and transform its business through four core areas of digital transformation: Enterprise DevOps , Hybrid IT Management , Predictive Analytics and Security, Risk, and Governance . Our software provides the critical tools they need to build, operate, secure, and analyze their enterprise. By design, these tools bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies - enabling faster innovation, with less risk, in the race to digital transformation.
ALM Octane is an innovative and cutting-edge solution which helps organizations to manage their Agile and DevOps projects, gain visibility to all aspects of a modern software delivery process and ensures that quality is an integral part of it. You can learn more about it here: https://www.microfocus.com/en-products/alm-octane/overview .About the Role
As ALM Octane Product Manager, you will work both within a team and cross-functionally to help build products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will need to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development taking into account market trends, customer inputs and competitive landscape.
Micro Focus aims to build great products that bring great value. As a Product Manager at Micro Focus, you will be working on new technologies, platforms, and enterprise systems.The Octane Product Manager will:
Education and Experience:
- Research and understand the Enterprise DevOps market, competition and user needs in depth.
- Launch new product's versions and features, collect feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with multiple functions such as engineering, marketing, sales, support etc.
- Develop customer driven innovative solutions by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Conduct and lead customer interactions to showcase the product, talk about future directions and gather feedback.
- Present and take part in conferences, webinars and workshops with our existing and potential customers.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required, at a minimum.Business or technical degree preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the enterprise software market, including 2 years as a product manager
- Background in R&D either in development, QA, DevOps or program management - an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed for the best interest of the business and the customer
- Ability to translate customer and business needs to coherent and profitable products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven experience in effectively facilitating and leading C-level workshops and presentations
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, globally distributed organization
- Willing to travel in-country and internationally, up to 25% (once it will be safe to do so).
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
MarketingMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status