Looking for a Product Manager for a Digital Messaging team. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing and further developing the digital messaging platforms and the execution of a multi-channel messaging strategy. The successful candidate needs to be able to multi-task and provide leadership in a shifting environment. Flexibility, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, solid communication skills and a client-first attitude are essential qualities for success in this role.
****For immediate consideration, please send resume to Erik Gundeson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Austin, TX
Length: 12+ months, contract to hire
Status: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
(3rd Party candidates will not be reviewed)
What you'll do:
* Work closely with multiple stakeholders across business teams to understand business needs and help shape the high-level strategy for an electronic channel initiatives
* Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment organizing activities with team members to achieve success with minimal errors.
* Execute the development process with technical teams, internal partners and external vendors from beginning to end including writing business requirements / use cases / user stories, working with legal / compliance, conducting user acceptance testing and communicating project status to project team.
* Experience with mobile, email and web technologies and their application.
* Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders such as Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Technology, Product Owners across lines of business and Field Representatives.
* Experience with and ability to lead people and projects through influence.
* Team player--must be flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a highly matrixed organization.
* Experience within Agile development processes.
* Experience in the financial services industry.