The Product Manager, Digital Experience
is responsible for managing the performance of the Comcast Business website and mobile app through identifying, defining and executing enhancement opportunities to meet performance goals.Responsibilities:
- Define the strategy, scope, and objective for digital enhancements, drafting vision and requirements documentation to improve the experience across the customer digital end-to-end journeys with a primary focus on self-service during the buy, get, use, pay, and account management by product and by customer type/segment. research and analyze market conditions, identifying key competitor and digital trends
- Actively participate in user experience and solution design sessions as the business owner ensuring project objectives are met.
- Partner with analytics personnel to assess current digital performance, build business cases for digital projects and measure revenue, conversion and cost savings results from the delivery of enhanced online and on app functionality and improved customer experience.
- Partner with other Product teams to ensure a focus on streamlined end to end online and on app experiences, partner with Operations and Employee Communications to drive awareness and usage of online and on app self-service capabilities, encouraging front line personnel to become Digital advocates to drive self-service usage and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Assess digital enhancement opportunities to meet performance goals of revenue, conversion and cost-savings
- Define long term product strategy and create product road map
- Prepare product requirements documentation and use cases to drive product enhancement design, solution and delivery
- Partner closely with delivery team personnel, including design, IT and project management, developing strong relationships to deliver a superior customer experience
- Oversee product development, managing scope, time and expected benefit
- Create, deliver and manage communications with cross functional teams and leadership
- Develop customer/sales/care tools and training/awareness materials
- Help drive a customer-focused culture across cross-functional teams
100% remote until July then possibly onsite in PhiladelphiaRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years digital product management or related experience
- 5+ years quantitative and business analysis skills
- Telecom or customer facing media and services business experience highly preferred
- knowledge of business, management and marketing principles and practices
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- proficient in relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office and Rally
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.