What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love To See:
- 7+ years spent in a product role
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Technical aptitude and exceptional ability to pay close attention to key details in order to analyze and understand a wide range of products and solutions
- Experience building strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including senior leadership and technical peers
Impact You'll Make:
- Information Security background/experience
- Experience with data and analytical solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations
- As a Product Manager specialized in information security matters, you will work with internal stakeholders to understand the overall challenges.
- You will collaborate with our Information Security teams and support the definition and prioritization of security related initiatives.
- You will represent the Product organization in any information security initiative and act as the liaison for all product teams globally.
- You will partner cross-functionally to put an appropriate framework in place to ensure we develop products and solutions addressing security and fraud challenges proactively.
- You will work with product managers, product owners and development teams across the enterprise to implement information security requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Director, Product Management