What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology. In the Product Manager, Insurance Prefill Solutions role, you will shape the way TransUnion helps insurance carriers and InsureTechs modernize and optimize the user experience to remove friction and improve marketing ROI through improved conversion and retention.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in product management, project management or business analysis
- Creative thinker with an intellectual curiosity about how to remove friction from the insurance shopping/buying experience; entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to grow a business
- Strong collaborator with a problem-solving, design-thinking, customer-centric mindset; highly curious with a strong willingness to learn
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience developing product roadmaps for data and/or technical solutions in a B2B environment
- Compelling and effective communication, cross functionally and at all levels, internal and external
- Exudes accountability and ownership and is passionate about the problem her products solve
- A Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, mathematics, business or an equivalent field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project/products simultaneously
Impact You'll Make:
- P&C insurance experience with direct knowledge/experience of consumer experience and quote flow
- Familiarity with data and regulatory environment, knowledge of evolving industry trends
- End-to-end responsibility for insurance prefill products covering product strategy/innovation, business requirements and definition, GTM, commercialization, ongoing product health and maintenance; leads cross-functional teams and ensures alignment across all stakeholder groups
- Owns product vision, business prioritization and roadmap; develops business cases and advocates for investment as needed, which includes partnering with Market (revenue) and IT (investment) teams
- Makes product strategy recommendations to management and executes implementation of product strategies and objectives focused on consumer experience and application quote flow across all types of channels for insurance aggregators and carriers; online, mobile, call center, and agent.
- Spends time with clients capturing VOC and applying design thinking principles to understand their problems and needs; works with product development teams writing comprehensive product epics and defining solution intent and high-level capabilities
- Applies a commercial, user-centric mindset to build robust, market-backed GTM strategies that are based on developing targeted needs-based market segments; informs pricing
- Ensures the successful roll-out of new products to Market & Sales teams, supports the development and delivery of comprehensive product training
- Monitors and analyzes product financials, KPIs, customer feedback, and the competitive landscape to identify gaps, weaknesses and opportunities in any part of product delivery
- Manages overall product health including the business prioritization of backlog, ongoing product support and product sunset strategies
- Collaborate closely with sales team to identify product gaps, opportunities and provide subject matter expertise as needed with customers; participate in client-facing meetings or conferences with sales and other TU groups; develop sales collateral for marketing products; support marketing sales and account management to ensure products are effectively launched and set up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management