Product Manager, LoopNet
Product Manager, LoopNet
LoopNet, a division of CoStar Group, is seeking a Product Manager to work at its Washington, DC headquarters. As the Product Manager for LoopNet, you will be responsible for building and continuously improving this market leading website that introduces prospective tenants and investors to top quality spaces and buildings that meet their needs. The successful candidate will work easily with marketing, research and other business stakeholders to define the overall product vision and strategy, and will work especially well with the design and engineering teams to make that vision a reality.
You will be responsible for all elements of Product Management. You will work closely with the UI/UX design team to shepherd new products and features from initial concept through wireframe and high-fidelity mockups, to final delivery by engineering. This includes defining and documenting user stories, writing and reviewing acceptance criteria, and managing and scheduling development resources. You will also be responsible for connecting with clients to understand their needs, employing focus groups and user testing to gain further insights, and translating these findings into an excellent customer experience that accurately displays their listings to our audience of prospective tenants and investors. You will work with our Marketing team to develop collateral and other materials for product launches and execute on thoughtful roll-out strategies. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization.
* Shape and manage the product roadmap for the LoopNet digital products you manage.
* Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment. This includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
* Work closely with senior executives, UI/UX design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations for usage and revenue.
* Be the expert and go-to person throughout our organization for the products you manage. Patiently and proactively educate others, solicit and share feedback, and actively plan for the future while learning from any previous mistakes.
* Use data to inform product opportunities and evaluate results to define further enhancements.
* Meet with customers, understand and analyze customer needs, and communicate those needs to other team members to build key use cases.
* Organize user testing, collect feedback and organize into actionable development priorities.
* Plan and execute product/feature deployments.
* 5+ years of digital Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
* 3+ years direct experience shaping and executing product strategy for an online marketplace, real estate website or similar site focusing primarily on connecting buyers and sellers.
* Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge
* Experience managing development of digital content products for both web and mobile, including, ideally, native iOS & Android apps
* Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
* Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
* Experience managing sprint schedules and resources in an agile-scrum development environment
* Strong technical and analytical skills; experience with SQL/MySQL and Google Analytics ideal.
* Experience in coordinating multiple, time sensitive projects and activities simultaneously
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing