A leading B2B research company is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. The office is located in NYC but can be a fully remote position.
The company's products range from Data Systems, Content Management and Automation. They are looking for an established Product Manager to take on new products and solutions. This is a great opportunity for growth and furthering your career.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in a B2B product management position
- Experience with UX design and research
- Experience running an engineering team through Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have worked on end to end B2B products
- Prior experience managing product managers or associate product managers
- Experience working Startups
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in collaboration with engineers to drive product development
- Collaborate with the design team on mockups and user research
- Analyze metrics to gauge success of products and features
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.