Atrilogy's direct client is looking to hire
a Product Manager
(Agile/Scrum Product Owner) to join their team in Cambridge, MA
. This individual will be focusing on portal and UI/UX solutions; creating solution backlog and elaborating user stories for scrum team(s). This will be through engagement with product managers, engineering team, scrum masters, cross-functional organizations, internal partners and external partners.
- Responsible for being a Product Owner of Agile development scrum team(s).
- Creates and maintains a prioritized scrum team backlog based on business value, ROI and company vision.
- Developing solution release technical content.
- Responsible for Elaboration of User stories.
- Work both internally with functional groups (Engineering, Product Management, services, support, internal and external partners) to drive technical release content and deliverables.
- Engage with customers on an occasional basis, solicit requirements and prioritize backlog accordingly.
- Deliver Solution Presentations at internal and external business reviews and meetings.
- BS or equivalent required.
- 5-10+ years of experience as a Product Manager required.
- Product Owner certification preferred.
- Must have technical and business knowledge of operational/user portals and workflows.
- Edge computing behaviors and technologies experience preferred
- Experience with Agile development/Scrum methodologies is required.
- Previous Cloud, SaaS infrastructure experience required
- Leadership skills to take new challenges and creativity to take new approaches to problems
- Talented, motivated and driven individual who will be responsible for being a Product Owner of Agile development scum team(s).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.