What We'll Bring:
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Product Manager who will support and enhance Transunion's Data Marketplace. This person will be responsible for supporting partner data integrations, data offboarding, and building out capabilities to leverage audience data within our platform for targeting. As a product manager, you'll help define the product roadmap, communicate across internal and external stakeholders, identify product requirements and collaborate on product design and development with engineering. This role will also work closely with our Client service team on integrations and building tools to support their operational needs. This role will work across a highly matrixed organization, coordinating closely with operation, engineering, product and sales to deliver new products and capabilities.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- 3-4 years of digital product management experience or 3-4 years' experience in digital ad operations with a passion for data.
- Must have a foundational understanding of the programmatic digital ad ecosystem and data targeting.
- Experience with CTV, RTB, DSP and SSPP ad delivery a plus
- Highly organized and develop efficient work processes
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology and associated tool such as Jira, Rally, Confluence, etc.
- Seeks problems to design solutions for that drive workflow efficiencies.
- Prioritizes the end-user experience and is performance driven to find the best solution regardless of the challenge with a collaborative and inquisitive spirit.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with a diplomatic approach.
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams to design a deliver new and innovative solutions for the Transunion Data Marketplace.
- Gather stakeholder feedback to inform future designs.
- Co-ordinate with the Client Service team to manage and improve data partner, end point and data buyer integrations
- Iterate on design and feature functionality with UX-UI and tech team
- Work closely with other members of the Product team to balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Prioritize development across a complex and interconnected set of needs
- Clearly document and describe development requirements and acceptance criteria
- Drive development aligned with agile scrum methodology
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management