What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology!What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- 5+ years or more of Product Management experience focused on customer interaction, requirement gathering, and driving ongoing product improvement; expertise in products related to healthcare revenue cycle, and/or healthcare insurance and reclamation
- Demonstrated technical competency working with development of technical products
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence; and ability to 10% travel
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to drive collaborative decision-making and consensus among varied stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Impact You'll Make:
- Preferred direct experience of working with vendors or consultants that provide coordination of benefits services to the payer market
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Prior experience working in an agile environment
Our Insurance Discovery business for healthcare payers searches for the presence of other health insurance (OHI) coverage that should be primary, thereby significantly reducing costs for our clients. The Product Manager for this business will work with clients to define requirements for our OHI solution, and help define the future vision of the product. This is an exciting and highly impactful role, below are some of the ways you will be able to make an impact:
- You will engage with internal experts and clients in order to understand the product needs and have a clear vision of future development and market competitive forces.
- You will work with internal teams to design and deliver product customizations that meet the unique requirements of clients. Where necessary, oversee functions through steady state and hand-off to operations.
- You will act as Customer Success Manager for client base and work as an advocate and advisor to assigned clients.
- You will work with marketing to develop go to market tools and strategies and build launch materials as new product offerings are completed.
- You will attend conferences, build and maintain relationships with customers.
- You will partner with design, development and delivery on development planning, building proof of concepts, implementation and release.
- You will coordinate with subject matter experts and legal, compliance, and information security departments within TransUnion to ensure solution is optimized within regulatory guidance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Product Management