Product Manager- Masonry Drilling
Flexible but must live driving distance from the Towson, MD or Huntersville, NC
Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager, you'll be part of our Hand Tools, Accessories, and Storage (HTAS) team located in either Huntersville, NC or Towson, MD. You'll get to:
• Assists in the development of a 3-Year Product Development Roadmap
• Leads and Takes Ownership of Initiating New Product Development Projects
• Drives Alignment and Direction to Teams in a Matrix Organization and Actively Engages Cross- Functionally with Engineering, Operations, & Commercial Partners including Sales and Marketing
• Presents NPD Progress Report-Outs to Leadership
• Works with Vendor Partners and Supply Chain Teams to Optimize Sourced Solutions
• Works with Brand and Channel Marketing to assemble compelling launch materials
Who You Are:
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it You will also have:
• 3 to 5 Years of Product Management or Similar Experience
• BS or BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills
• 3 to 5 Years Program Management Experience (Milestone, Stage/Phase-Gate, Agile, Lean, etc.)
• Experience working with Brand and Channel Marketing to launch new products and programs
• Proficient in MS Office Suite - (MS Excel should be advanced)
What You'll Receive
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
• Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
• Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You'll Feel
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
• Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
• Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
• Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.