is seeking a Product Manager II (Telecom/Ethernet )
to join our team!Location:
Philadelphia, PA (100% remote until September then onsite)Work Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships. Job Responsibilities:
The product manager will be responsible for:
R equired skills:
- Identifying and creating product requirements and taking ownership from initial concept through delivery.
- Will need to understand existing processes and how they will impact the end customers and create new approaches.
- Works closely with large organizations and cross-functional teams.
- It is important they will be able to understand customer behavior and needs then translate that into product requirements.
- Ability to dive deep into technical considerations as needed.
- Lead product management, development, and deployment activities for offering High Bandwidth Ethernet capabilities.
- Partner with engineering, sales, service delivery, service assurance, and divisional field teams for creation of cash-to-quote processes and go-to-market plans
- 2-3 years' of experience as a Product Manager is required.
- Experience in handling Ethernet based or Telecom based products preferred.
- Strong and effective communicator as they need to be coordinating things with many teams.
- Experience managing projects in the technology space or any experience with data connectivity or telecom/Ethernet related is desired.
- Experience with Agile, Rally and MSOffice proficiency
- Experience in driving technology related programs.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.